St David’s Day (1st March) is fast approaching. Why not relax with a selection of our local craft ales, delicious cheese and cured meat selections.
We have been extremely busy this year with the opening of our second shop in Chippenham House, Monmouth. Thank you to all our customers. We couldn’t have done it without your continued support.
The delicatessen showcases a selection of fine artisan foods as well as some favourite beers, wines and spirits from across Monmouthshire and the Marches region. The majority of our food is sourced directly from producers. This allows us to see firsthand the passion and dedication which goes into making the exceptional produce we sell.
Sample local foods throughout the year:
- Monmouthshire Food Festival – 20th/21st May 2017
- Abergavenny Food Festival – 16th/17th September 2017
- Abergavenny Christmas Food & Drink Fair – December 2017
- Abergavenny Farmers Market – Fourth Thursday of every month
- Monmouth Farmers Market – Fourth Saturday of every month
Please look out for changes to our opening hours over the winter period.